Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baie Verte

Things I have (and haven't) learned about Green Bay:

Everything is painted green and yellow.

Street signs are at a premium- especially when one is lost.

Their Goodwill store sells a lot of new stuff and candy. That's a new one.

If one decides to get a haircut at 9 am on a weekday morning, be prepared to wait for the older ladies, who will magically be in the chairs before the shop opens.

The fox river bifurcates GB (I just wanted to use the word bifurcates).

The map calls GB "Bay of Green Bay" That is very redundant redundant.

Frogs are important up here, but I don't know why.

It snows more in a week here in the winter than all the snow I have ever seen in my life.

Cheese is king.

Accents are like the woman from the movie Fargo.




2 comments:

  1. You can exit the highway to go to Lambeau field, but there is no entrance ramp at the same exit.

    ReplyDelete