Tuesday, June 19, 2012

November dreams

I believe that I would be a good vice-presidental choice for Mitt Romney. Not only am I very qualified, I don't have any gainful employment at the moment. I've heard the VP gig pays pretty well. I feel that a look at my assets to his campaign and how we are similar is in order. All of the following information on Mitt has been compiled by Brad, the only person to answer my ad for an unpaid research assistant. Brad is currently working towards a B.A. from an unaccreditated online university. His talent at plagarizing Wikipedia is a plus.


Mr. Romney's father was Governor of Michigan.
My father was raised in the upper peninsula!

Mr. Romney's father worked for the federal government.
My father worked for the federal government!

Mr. Romney lived in Massachusetts.
I lived in Massachusetts!

People voted for Mr. Romney.
I was voted "coolest kid with bifocals and orthopaedic shoes" in grade school!

Mr. Romney thinks having multiple wives is o.k.
Oh yeah!

Mr. Romney has silver hair that conveys a sense of accomplishment and maturity.
They don't call me "the grey goose" for nothing!

Mr. Romney has profited from stock trades.
I once earned $20 from cashing out stocks my nana bought me!

Mr. Romney has experience leading complex events such as the Olympic games.
I was assistant coordinator of the Jr. High Spelling Bee!

Mr. Romney could benefit from a swing-state VP.
I live in Virginia!

Mr. Romney wears jeans at blue-collar campaign events. 
I own a pair of skin-tight jorts that I wear in the privacy of my own boudoir !

I think the choice is pretty clear!!! I have put a down payment on "Mitt and Dick go great together" posters. All donations are accepted. Please write checks to my friend Cash.




         

No comments:

Post a Comment